1. packaged embellishments, a few tools
2. two drawers of file folders organizing my pics that still need to go in reg albums or scrapbooks
3. rub ons letters, tools, adhesive, punches, small embellishments in containers
4. letter stickers, large tags, flat stickers and embellishments, letters
5. ick - misc scrap stuff I never use, extra album for Mom, the guts to my Karen Foster bag, extra cutting board thing
6. ribbon for gifts
7. bows that I let the kids use and stick like 10 on a package, gift bags
8. icky paper - a few I still like in here but mostly old wrapping paper that I let the kids draw on the back of it. Much cheaper than rolls of craft paper.
9. kid's art and drawing tablets, paper
10. felt, foam...maybe a little more than I could possibly need
11. the wrapping paper I actually like, I have started collecting for Christmas already (gonna go with all greens I think - maybe some red...we shall see)
12. Misc. extra wipes, tapes, gloves, zip locks
13. fabric (everyone has orange and brown fur on hand - right? The Old Navy July 4th shirts my boys have worn every year - gonna make a quilt out of these some day.
14.more fabric - mostly for making puppets or costumes - green fur:)
SO, there ya go. I do not like to run errands - so I like to have a lot of stuff on hand. Most of it is not for scrapping. I would have had those drawers in better order if Stacey Kingman hadn't made me clean up other parts of the room first. A lot of the stuff is for craft projects with the kids. Just 'cause you asked:)