1. not the best pic ever...but max at my in-laws over thanksgiving....taken with my new cannon rebel....purchased at COSCO. (the ordered one never showed up - niiice) fancy lens and big memory card are ordered.
2. had a super thanksgiving. i'm thankful everyday.
3. saw deja vu - pretty good
4. saw the santa clause 3 - thought is was great. kids loved it. very G rated and yet didn't put me into a coma.
5. saw deck the halls.....totally dissappointed. PG rated and i think they pushed that a bit. bad words and lots of cleavage.
6. saw an early showing of the nativity story. excellent. not a big budget film at all. but def taking the two older boys back to see it. it isn't action packed or a nail biter on how it ends. takes you from mary and joseph's engagement to the birth of Jesus. obviosly...some dialoge and stuff is added. there are even a couple humerous moments. lots of culture.
7. just got back from toys r us where i successfully purchased something for max while he was with me.
....and they looked like they were out of the race track he wanted. asked about it. there were more in the back. score.
8. XM radio has 5 stations dedicated to Christmas music 24 hours a day. that makes me very happy.
max's favorite station is the country Christmas. i think that is funny.
9. need to clean clean clean. and want to scrap scrap scrap. guess i will think about scrapboking while i clean since i have been scrapbooking a lot more than cleaning lately.
10. oh and i just got the new mod snowflakes from autumn leaves. looove them!
11. and i just read on jenni bowlin's blog that she has some papers that she designed coming out in her next kits! cool.
12. happy tuesday:)