1. i am packing for memory trends. the calvery of grandmas and a daddy are preparing to take the kiddos. max keeps asking when i am leaving...a little too cheerfully if you ask me.
2. photo by kellidarr....we visited her family 2 weeks ago in nashville. had the best time. i, uh, fell off the dr. pepper wagon....big time. i am not happy with my hair here. and i actually thought it looked cute at the time. sigh.
3. organization. in preparing for the The Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker, what is you fave organizing tip?
4. do you have an orgainzing idea that crashed and burned for you? like totally didn't work.
5. me? my tip: i write it all down. ALL DOWN in my calendar where i can see the whole month at one time.
(shall i pause for you to write that down? yeah, i am remedial when it comes to this stuff)
what DIDN'T work
so i thought
i just need more lists
i likes the lists
and marking stuff off the list
if i just got like 5 or 6 legal tablets
and kept a diff list going for all the areas of my life
then i could stay on top of...or even ahead of...my life
so i had this stack of tablets and a family friend walks in the hose
"hey, what is with all the tablets?"
(still unlisted upon)
and i told him how this was going to organize my life
"this paper is kinda cheapie on the tablets...
i just don't see cheap paper revolutionizing your life"
i never used those tablets
cheap paper whenever i saw them