I know...I am one of the teachers at this event and that is why I am promoting it - right? Yes. But also, it is really one of my favorite events. I am super excited about attending True Scrap and here is why:
1. Scrapbooking classes where I can make stuff without packing up all my supplies and hauling them somewhere else. (Maybe you are a happy cropper...but personally, I get grumpy packing up things and then unpacking and not having what I need, etc.)
2. I always learn something. At True Scrap 3 - I was totally drawn into learning about digital scrapbooking. And that is something that I never really set aside time to learn about before.
3. I always get inspired. Just seeing pages, products and being "around" other scrapbookers makes me super excited to want to make things.
4. I love the interaction between teachers and students after each class. And the intereaction with other scrapbookers is golden. It is super to be in an environment where everyone else is super excited about scrapbooking or photography like I am.
5. And, if I miss any of the classes (I will have family visiting this weekend) I can view them again later. Awe. Some.
Tonight kicks off with a little on line Pajama Party Crop and tomorrow the classes get into full swing. I am super excited!